Followers

Friday, 11 May 2012

Sambil Menyelam Minum Air



Kata orang sambil menyelam minum air kan... same goes to me... 
u know what? now i'm fall in luv with some handmade craft such as felt and peler beads...
i dont know why, but i luv it...
maybe some people say that this kind of ...urm..i may say it as hobby, not very suitable for men, but to me. as i'm enjoy with it, i'll made it.. i dont care what others say to me...

tapi apa pula kaitan dengan "sambil menyelam minum air"nye?
ha, ni dia ceritanya... dalam aku melayan hobi tu, dalam diam aku buat duit.. hehhehe... i'm try to sell my art through FB and others... hahaha

at last i think i made it...
to me there is no wrong right, at least i have something to do during my last session break before i've been accepted to UMK :-)

name pillow

hehehe... ciptaan pertama ... Rrrraaabbit

pelbagai jenis Beadxel keychain

"Sambil Menyelam Minum Air"

Salam 'Alaik

No comments:

Post a Comment